The most recent Kerala PSC Village Extension Officer job announcement for 2024: Are you anticipating the Kerala PSC VEO announcement? The Kerala Public Service Commission will release the formal notice for the VEO vacancy shortly. Applying individuals may view the Kerala PSC’s official announcement online.
In 2024, the Kerala Public Service Commission will hold a statewide search for VEOs in 14 of the state’s districts. Please bookmark this page and return to it later for updates on the Kerala PSC VEO. Continue reading more information about the Kerala PSC VEO Recruitment 2024.
Kerala PSC VEO Notification 2024 Details
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Village Extension Officer (VEO) Gr-II|
|Exam Date||To Be Notified|
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC VEO Notification 2024
- Age Limit
- Minimum – 19 years
- Maximum – 36 Years
- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or PG equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Selection Process
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates||Update Soon|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
|To Apply for Kerala PSC VEO 2024 Exam||Update Soon|
|To Check Kerala PSC VEO 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
You can submit your application for the VEO position with the Kerala Public Service Commission online in 2024. Those who are qualified and interested in applying for the role of Kerala PSC VEO can do so via the website. Candidates must complete the processes outlined below to be considered for the position.
- Applicants must apply through the Kerala PSC’s official website. https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
- After logging in, candidates can register for the One Time Registration system on the Kerala PSC website.
- Applicants can proceed to the Kerala Thulasi website and log in after registering and receiving the login ID and Password.
- Users can input their ID and password to access the portal.
- Applicants may need to fill out the application form by the instructions provided.
- After inputting all information, double-check that it is correct.
- Candidates can now submit electronic versions of required identification, photographs, and signatures.
- After finishing the application, click “Submit” and print it off for future use.