OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer 2024, the Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released the official notification for the thousand posts of OSSSC PEO and the thousand of posts of Junior Assistant in various district establishments under various departments of the Government of Odisha. OSSSC PEO stands for Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission
The procedure to apply online for the position of OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer 2024. Candidates who meet the requirements can submit their applications on the OSSSC’s official website, which is located at ossc.gov.in. Follow our page for more information on OSSSC PEO 2024.
OSSSC PEO Notification 2024 Details
|Recruitment Authority||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)|
|Post Name||Panchayat Executive Officer (PEO) & Junior Assistant (JA)|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|PEO Salary Scale||Rs. 21,700/- to 69,100/- (Pay Matrix Level 5)|
|Year of Notification||2024|
|Article Category||Govt Jobs in Odisha|
|OSSSC PEO Syllabus||Download PDF|
|OSSSC PEO Exam Date & Admit Card||Check Here|
|Type of Job||Permanent Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC PEO Notification 2024
- Age Limit
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 38 Years
- Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree or PG equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/Institution.
- Selection Process
- Written exam
Application Fee Structure –
|Category Name||Applicable Fee|
|For General/ OBC Category Candidates||Update Soon|
|For SC/ ST Category Candidates||Update Soon|
Important Dates –
|To Apply for OSSSC PEO 2024 Exam||Update Soon|
|To Check OSSSC PEO 2024 Schedule||Update Soon|
OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2024: OSSSC has published a total vacancy of Thousand of jobs of Junior Assistant post. This recruitment is for the OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer position. Candidates who have completed their 12th grade education and are eligible to apply can do so on the website beginning in February of 2024. The procedure of applying for a job online is straightforward. The official OSSSC PEO Notification 2024 has been made available, and the link to download the Notification Pdf can be found further down on this page.
How Can I Submit My Application Online For The OSSSC Panchayat Executive Officer Recruitment 2024? Candidates can submit their applications in an electronic format by following the processes outlined below.
- To register for the job, all qualified applicants who have not already done so for a prior recruitment of the Commission are required to do so by clicking the “Register” button on the Home page of the Commission’s website (www.osssc.gov.in).
- Those individuals who have previously registered and obtained a User ID are required to log in and re-register for this post. To do so, navigate to the “Applicant Menu” and pick the “Re-registration” option.
- Once they have completed the Registration or re-registration process, they will be asked to log in, provide the information of the relevant papers, and then fill out and submit the online application.
- You may examine the detailed registration, re-registration, and application process by clicking on the “How do I register, re-register, or apply” link on the website. When you select “Registered User” or “New User” from the drop-down menu on the computer screen, you will get instructions for the same thing.
- Before continuing to fill out the Registration and Online Application Form, read these instructions thoroughly and pay attention to all the details.