Those interested in applying for open positions in the Talathi cadre with the Maharashtra Mahsul Vibhag in the cities of Nashik, Aurangabad, Pune, Konkan, Nagpur, and Amravati can do so through their website. Mahsul Vibhag Bharti Notification will fill about two thousand Talati vacancies out of four thousand. First and foremost, the Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment is an excellent chance for college grads to enter the government sector.
Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment 2024 Notification – Overview
|Latest Talathi Bharti 2024 Notification|
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Revenue and Forest Department|
|Post Name||Talathi (Group-C)|
|No. of Posts||TBA Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
On the Revenue Department’s website, there is now a button to click if you want to fill out your Maha Talathi application online for 2024. The Maharashtra Talathi Post Examination 2024 registration process will conclude with an online test. Below, you’ll find details about the Maharashtra Mahsul Vibhag Talathi Bharti, including the number of openings in each district, the selection procedure, the salary, the application deadlines, the online form’s location, and the steps for applying. Just keep scrolling down and have a look.
Tips for Filling Out the Maharashtra Talathi Form Online in 2024 Talathi Bharti Application Form 2024 for Recruitment in the Maharashtra Revenue Department/Mahsul Vibhag: Steps to Apply Online:
- Go to https://mahabhumi.gov.in/, the official Maha Revenue Department (Mahsul & Van Vibhag) website.
- Visit the “Important Links >> Talathi Direct Service Recruitment – 2024” section of the main website.
- Select the “MAHA RFD/ Mahsul Vibhag Talathi Bharti Online Application” button.
- Read all of the directions thoroughly, as doing so will help you prevent any confusion later on.
- If you meet the requirements, register your information to receive your User ID and Password.
- To access your account after completing registration, use the credentials you established.
- Complete the Application and submit supporting documentation online.
- To submit your application, please use one of the online payment methods provided.
- Double-check the completed application for accuracy before clicking the “Submit” button.
- Print out the completed application and the receipt of payment for your files.
Official Links for Maharashtra Talathi 2024 Bharti